Here you can download some useful files or PHP-scripts. To unpack them you can use the free unzip program 7-Zip.
R tutorial for statistics and graphics â€œGrafiken in Râ€ â€¦ download ( 5.8MB; version March 29, 2010)
PHP script (version >= 5) for image outlines with elliptical Fourier analysis after Kuhl and Giardina (1982) ... download (30kB. Note: right mouse click: â€œSave target asâ€¦â€ and save as *.tar.gz archive)
Documentation of some useful R user function of plot.depth() for plotting drilling cores, depth profiles or other proxies as pollen, diatoms, chironomids etc. Other included functions are: grDeviceUserSize() setting size of graphic device, arrowLegend() legend with an arrow and asking() asks the user a yes/no question â€¦download (1MB, version March 29, 2010)
CHIP Chironomidae Identification Program
- Download CHIP (*.tar.gz compressed archive, 18.6MB, 2009-12-15). This should work with PHP version 5.2 or 5.3.
- Tue Dec 15 2009 (updated)
- fixed bug for limitations in some DB fields: extended DB text-fields characters.notes, characters.ecology to LONGTEXT and names_authors.title to TEXT to save more data
- fixed bug for HTML unordered lists
added HTML tags as input possibility
- Wed Dec 9 2009 (updated)
- removed some bugs while saving a page, added textcite possibility
- Wed Sep 23 2009 (updated)
- added filter support for tables
- added some wizards for insert references and tables
- Sun Jul 19 2009 (updated)
- section editing implemented
- Sat Jul 11 2009 (updated)
- improved measurement facilities in PHP-files implemented
Dear Sire or Madam,
I am very interested in the "chip" program, unfortunately, the registration page does not work. I would be grateful for any informations if there is another possibility to get the program
Dear Christian Lewin,
due to upgrade of PHP 5.2 -> 5.3.1 some fixes were necessary and login should work now. By the way in PHP 5.3.1 are some changes and depreciated functions that might cause warnings in CHIP. When I have time I'll do some adjustments but until PHP 5.3.0 CHIP is running sweetly.